Printing Equipment and Supply Terms and Conditions of Business
1) Terms - Internet customers are required to pay upon placing their order (credit card or PayPal). Customers seeking special terms may contact us for more information (952-881-3243 or 877-427-5546).
2) Prices - All prices listed on these pages, on any printed materials, and in person are subject to change without notice. In addition, pricing errors are occasionally made and in those instances, we reserve the right to correct these errors and will not be bound by them. In addition, if you are seeking special quotes, quantity discounts and any other special considerations, you may do so via telephone (952-881-3243, 877-427-5546), fax (952-881-1953) or e-mail (email@example.com).
3) Delivery - Items ordered through the internet are generally delivered via UPS or similar carrier, but you may ask for special delivery service. We do reserve the final right to determine the method of delivery. Generally, shipping and delivery costs are passed on to our customers. For non-stock items, we reserve the right to pass on additional shipping costs. Some items may also be drop-shipped from our suppliers directly to the customer to save time and delivery costs.
4) Minimum Orders- None per order, none annually! However, we do reserve the right to set minimum orders for special, non-stock items which may be subject to the manufacturer's minimum order requirements.
5) Cancellations and Returns - We accept returns. Exceptions are special order items which may not be returned unless authorized by us. In some instances, a restocking fee of 15% may apply.
6) Shortages, Damage or Errors - We gladly correct any mistakes and make up any shortages. In regards to freight damage, it is the customer's responsibility to check for damage prior to accepting any order, and to report any damage or shortage.
7) Hazardous Materials - Yes, we can ship hazardous materials, but there will be additional shipping charges, depending upon the shipping method used. We have deliberately omitted most hazardous items from our website because of this, so if you desire a product which falls in this catagory, please give us a call.
8) Overseas Shipping - In many instances, we can ship products overseas, but customers must contact us first by telephone or e-mail for more information. There are numerous special restrictions, so do NOT place orders from countries outside of the United States without contacting us first.